Shoes, shoes, shoes
Mary and I went shopping today to find her a dress for Dana's wedding. We found her a fabulous dress which is not only beautiful, but on sale too!
We made a stop in Macy's shoe department where I found not one, not two, but THREE pairs of shoes. I was going to hide them from Irv and just bring them out one by one which he would never notice, but instead I decided to just confess when he came home from work this evening. (Not that he minds what I buy, he just makes fun of the number of shoes that I own.)

I found these shoes which are a perfect match to the dress I'm wearing to the wedding. They are so glitzy and sparkly. I can't wait to wear them.
Do you love them?
I love them!
You don't think they're too much do you?
We made a stop in Macy's shoe department where I found not one, not two, but THREE pairs of shoes. I was going to hide them from Irv and just bring them out one by one which he would never notice, but instead I decided to just confess when he came home from work this evening. (Not that he minds what I buy, he just makes fun of the number of shoes that I own.)
I found these shoes which are a perfect match to the dress I'm wearing to the wedding. They are so glitzy and sparkly. I can't wait to wear them.
Do you love them?
I love them!
You don't think they're too much do you?
Comments