My new chairs


A guy I work with made me these two chairs and table.  He's also working on two ottomans that go with the chairs, but they're not done yet.  He has been working on them all summer and I was very excited to get them last week.

Irv came to pick them up and had them all set up with a bottle of wine when I got home. 

I planned to have these in the front yard so we could sit in them and watch the sunset over Pikes Peak every evening.  Irv and Dave ruined that plan though when they asked how I was going to keep someone from stealing them.

Hmmm....maybe we can chain them to one of our spindly trees.  For now though, they've been moved to the backyard.  (And by the way, don't laugh at my trees, do you know how difficult it is to grow trees in the high desert?)

I love these chairs!  I think we will be making a stop at Lowes to get some cable so I can have them in the front.

Comments

polcat24 said…
They have been moved back to the front yard like in the picture and cabled to the tree.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Those are great chairs.

Say, I have an idea. How about if Irv just moves them from the back yard to the front when you want to see the mountains. He won't mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!