Where have all the zucchinis gone?

I almost had a zucchini disaster the other day.  Jillian sent me a recipe for enchilada stuffed zucchinis.  I came home from work one night, assembled the stuffing, and then went out to pick the zucchinis.

The zucchinis have been growing like weeds so I never expected to have a shortage of zucchinis, at least not for awhile.  When I got out to my garden I went in search of three zucchinis.  Hmmm...who has been eating my zucchinis?

After searching through leaves I finally found a couple small zucchinis and a large summer squash.  I guess that will have to do.  I even found a couple red tomatoes to garnish the enchiladas with.  Apparently, those cooler nights we've been having are affecting the growth of my garden.  You know what that means, don't you--winter is right around the corner.  Yuck!

Anyway, my enchilada stuffed zucchinis were quite fabulous.  Even Irv liked them.  And, if you're doing Weight Watchers, each half is only 3 points.  By the way...I've lost 15 pounds so far!


Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, that looks tasty to me!! Congrats on the weight loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!