Building Update

I haven't posted a new building update in quite a while.  As you may recall, FC started construction of a new building a few months ago.

This is what is started out as.


This is what it looks like now.  The wooden beams over the entry way are really impressive.

It's hard to believe that in December it will be finished and ready for us to move in.  I get to drive past it every day on my way to and from work and it's been fun watching the progress.

I'm very excited--I'll be moving out of cubicle world and into my own office on the second floor.  In our current building we are packed in like sardines.  Our CCO's office is in the lobby so I feel fortunate to have my little cubicle, but it will be nice to have a little more space.

Very exciting times!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, they need to hump it looks like to me to get done by December.

Its always nice to get a new office. I've had my cubicle with the wonderful view for 10 years.

My new boss is bound and determined to get me my own office, but I don't rate an office with a window. I would rather keep my cube. But that is the way it goes.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!