My new little friend
Our neighbor just got two miniature donkeys. This one likes to come through the fence to our side.
I'm pretty sure he heard we serve breakfast and dinner on a regular schedule.
To get to our side, he lays down by the fence and rolls under it. (Really--I'm not kidding!) It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I'm hoping to catch it on video.
His pasture mate isn't nearly as smart or as friendly. He snorts at me when I get too close.
They really are very cute, but I can't see a reason for having them.
I need to come up with names. Any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure he heard we serve breakfast and dinner on a regular schedule.
To get to our side, he lays down by the fence and rolls under it. (Really--I'm not kidding!) It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I'm hoping to catch it on video.
His pasture mate isn't nearly as smart or as friendly. He snorts at me when I get too close.
They really are very cute, but I can't see a reason for having them.
I need to come up with names. Any suggestions?
Comments
I'll have to think about the names.