Can't sleep
It has been almost 10 days since I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. The first 7 of those days weren't so bad; the last 3 days have been horrendous. Unless you've had a kidney stone you can't understand what it feels like. I feel as though I've been kicked in the side by one of our horses. Percoset doesn't even help anymore and sleep is almost impossible. I'm sure everyone, especially my precious husband, is really tired of me feeling bad. I'm tired of me feeling bad too. I can't believe I've gone to work the whole time, I even traveled to one of our branch offices a couple days ago and worked a 12 hour day. On Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. I get to go back to my urologist and he'll schedule surgery to remove it. I wish I could call him right now and see if he'd meet me at the hospital. The bad part about that is that I may not be able to travel to Wisconsin next Friday for Jillian and Brian's wedding celebration. I'm not going to worry about that right now though. I'd appreciate your prayers for a quick resolution, passing it on my own before Tuesday would be my preference. I know my God is watching out for me and I have to trust in Him.
"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
Comments