My veggie patch

Irv built these wonderful raised beds for me, but I have not had time to plant anything yet.  I had planned to do that today, but the wind was blowing and I didn't feel like it.  Tomorrow though, it has to be done.  It hasn't felt like summer yet.  Hopefully it won't be too late to at least get a few veggies before the end of summer. 

This is my first try at veggie gardening so I'll keep you informed on how things go this summer.  The first time I see a snake out there, that may be the end of my gardening.

Diesel has to go home tomorrow and I'm sad.  (Notice there's still only one ear up.)

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Those are very nice raised beds. Sweetie keeps telling me how Irv really knows how to build them right.

She almost kidnapped Diesel also. He's a sweet dog.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!