
This morning I awoke to the sweet sound of rain hitting our metal roof. Unfortunately, it was accompanied by the howl of the wind. Winter has returned to the Pikes Peak region. The forecast for today is for rain, wind, thunderstorms, snow, and a high of 43 degrees. SNOW! It's May 11th and it might snow, the news last night said we could get up to 3 inches. I'm not complaining because we very much need the moisture (as long as it snows today and not 10 days from today--the day my baby is getting married). It could be worse though--further east there are supposed to be major storms including possible tornadoes.
`
Mr. Beans has another soccer game this evening. It is always coldest on the days he has games. Here's Bella and I enjoying last Wednesday's game. Miserable!
Tomorrow I can go to weather.com and pull up the 10 day forecast to see what is expected on May 21. I know it's going to be a perfect day.
Comments
I'm waiting for the weather to clear out so I can go home. Lots of storms hitting here tonight.
I really hope its warm there next week. I really would like to experence some sort of summer this year.
And I don't think Jillian would like to wear a parka during the ceremony.