A little pre-occupied
I realize I've been falling behind on my blogging lately. Other things have been keeping me occupied. Last weekend I had to finish writing the final paper for the economics class I was taking. I got the results back tonight and my grade was a B. B? How can that be, I've never gotten a B. Then I looked through the professor's comments and he was correct, I forgot to include the in-text citations for all the statistics I quoted. Such a simple error and one that I knew would reduce my score. I meant to go back and add them and I simply forgot. Oh well, even with a B on the final I still received an overall A for the course. Oh well, a good lesson in humility. I will survive if I don't receive an A on every assignment.
Mr. Beans doesn't have school tomorrow so he and I are hanging out tonight. We just finished watching Wipe Out which Mr. Beans says "cracks him up". Is there anything better than the laughter of a child? Now we're watching Brain Search on Nickelodeon. A little while ago he said we should go back to California. This may be one reason why.
I should be working on this week's paper for my new class on designing a computer network for a small sized firm of 50 employees. I can either do that or go sew some more crystals on Jillian's veil.
I choose the crystals....(I'll probably regret that decision in the next couple days)
Mr. Beans doesn't have school tomorrow so he and I are hanging out tonight. We just finished watching Wipe Out which Mr. Beans says "cracks him up". Is there anything better than the laughter of a child? Now we're watching Brain Search on Nickelodeon. A little while ago he said we should go back to California. This may be one reason why.
I should be working on this week's paper for my new class on designing a computer network for a small sized firm of 50 employees. I can either do that or go sew some more crystals on Jillian's veil.
I choose the crystals....(I'll probably regret that decision in the next couple days)
Comments
That pic is awesome!
I admire you for taking classes. I couldn't do it nowdays.