Rockin with the Rockettes

Mr. Beans, Mary, and I made a last minute decision to go see the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular at the World Arena last night.  Luckily there were lots of tickets available and what a nice surprise it was when we got our $50 tickets for $28 because the World Arena gives a military discount.

Here's Mary and I doing the Rockettes pose.











We didn't have time to stop and eat dinner before the show, but we found a great little barbecue place at the arena.  Mary had the brisket and I had the smoked turkey.  It was very yummy and not the typical World Arena food.







Mr. Beans stuck with a hot dog which he said was delicious.










No pictures were allowed, but I did manage to sneak this one right at the very end.  I have only one word to describe the Rockettes -- PERFECTION!

It was an awesome show and even Mr. Beans enjoyed it.  If you see Mr. Beans make sure you don't say "long legs" around him.  He says it's inappropriate.

It was a fun time with my daughter and grandson and a great way to start the Christmas season.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Oh my poor sister is going to jail for sure now for taking that pic!! You better have your Thanksgiving meal early before they come to haul you off.

We saw the show a few years ago and it was wonderful.

SuperPizzaBoy doesn't really like talking about the girls either.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving. Remember the Cowboys are on at 4.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!