AF vs. Utah

 On Saturday night we headed to Falcon stadim for the next to last home game for the AF Falcons. The game started at 5:30. It was a beautiful day for football.





Then the sun went down.  It was a little cold.   We decided to leave at half time.  The Falcons were having a rough time. 

Then we heard on the radio that they rebounded.  The final score was Utah 28 - Falcons 23.  Pretty good showing considering Utah is ranked #15.  If only AF could have held onto the ball (5 turnovers).

It was fun. 

Next game is November 13 vs. UNM (the worst college team in the country).

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I haven't been to a college football game in years. Especially at night. Something about sitting in the stands doesn't appeal to me.

I'm in a football wasteland this year. UNM is indeed horrible this year. Still I think they could beat the Dallas Cowboys. I think the Cowboys cheerleaders could be the Cowboys.

The only bright spot was following the world famous Colorado Springs Browns but their season is over. Plus SuperPizzaBoy sacked the quarterback in a game his confirmation class was playing last Sunday. He got lots of back slaps and high fives. Only he and I knew that it was an accidental sacking and we aren't telling.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!