Denzel, Tim Tam, and Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
Well, we decided not to go to the Air Force game today. It was just too darn cold. Instead we picked up Mr. Beans and headed to the holiday festival in town. We got there and realized everyone else had the same idea. We couldn't find a parking spot and the line to get in was about a block long, so we decided not to do that either (much to Irv's and Mr. Beans' delight). There was a movie theatre close by so we went to see Unstopable with Denzel Washington. It is a movie based on a runaway train in Pennsylvania. It was a great movie, kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
After the movie we decided to go grocery shopping. Mr. Beans was thrilled by this decision! He loves to go shopping! (NOT).
Look what we found at the store...Tim Tam, Australia's favorite cookie (or so Pepperidge Farm claims). Dana brought us several packages of Tim Tam from Australia last Christmas and I asked her to bring us more when she comes home for Thanksgiving. These cookies are so yummy! I didn't buy the American version of Tim Tam because I didn't want to be disappointed. Hopefully Dana will still bring us some of the real thing.
(In case you're wondering why I had a camera with me in the grocery store, it's because once you become a blogger you must always have your camera with you. Everything you do or see is a potential blog subject.)
Since we're talking about cookies, I made some of the best cookies ever today. Blueberry lemon cheesecake cookies made with a Prepared Pantry mix.
My cousin and her husband own the Prepared Pantry in Idaho and they have the most creative baking mixes.

This might be my very favorite cookie mix from the Prepared Pantry. Mr. Beans doesn't care for them though because they have blueberries in them. If there is a hint of fruit or vegetable, he doesn't like it.
Irv and I thought they were very yummy.
After the movie we decided to go grocery shopping. Mr. Beans was thrilled by this decision! He loves to go shopping! (NOT).
Look what we found at the store...Tim Tam, Australia's favorite cookie (or so Pepperidge Farm claims). Dana brought us several packages of Tim Tam from Australia last Christmas and I asked her to bring us more when she comes home for Thanksgiving. These cookies are so yummy! I didn't buy the American version of Tim Tam because I didn't want to be disappointed. Hopefully Dana will still bring us some of the real thing.
(In case you're wondering why I had a camera with me in the grocery store, it's because once you become a blogger you must always have your camera with you. Everything you do or see is a potential blog subject.)
Since we're talking about cookies, I made some of the best cookies ever today. Blueberry lemon cheesecake cookies made with a Prepared Pantry mix.
My cousin and her husband own the Prepared Pantry in Idaho and they have the most creative baking mixes.
This might be my very favorite cookie mix from the Prepared Pantry. Mr. Beans doesn't care for them though because they have blueberries in them. If there is a hint of fruit or vegetable, he doesn't like it.
Irv and I thought they were very yummy.
Comments
I'll second prepared Pantry. Their stuff is wonderful.
Yep, as a blogger you take your camera everywhere. The other thing is that everybody you know becomes a potential blogging subject.
Wow, great idea on the cookies. We can add some berries as Logan repellant.