I didn't find him yet
I have one clue to Irv's whereabouts...there's a Panera Bread close to where he's staying. How many Paneras do you think there are nationally, or internationally for all I know.
I thought I'd better go to our Panera to make sure he wasn't there.
Yummy!
I wonder where I should go look for him tonight. Actually I'll probably have to go straight home after work because the "S" word is in the forecast. I guess our wonderful fall is finally coming to an end.
I thought I'd better go to our Panera to make sure he wasn't there.
The only thing I found there was my favorite Greek salad which I brought home to enjoy with a class of sweet Riesling.
I wonder where I should go look for him tonight. Actually I'll probably have to go straight home after work because the "S" word is in the forecast. I guess our wonderful fall is finally coming to an end.
Comments