Time for a makeover and a theme
Here it is February and I've only done three posts for the new year. To be honest I was contemplating closing the blog. My brother, Yogi, is my only loyal follower, or at least the only one who bothers to leave comments. I know I have some readers because they will mention something from my blog when I see them in person or talk to them on the phone. Why they don't leave comments is beyond me--I always tell Irv it's a lack of manners. :)
I thought I'd turn my blog into a book. I've been blogging for over 10 years now and it's pretty much a journal of the highs and lows in life. The blog is too big to do one big book so I'd have to do a book for each year at about $65-$100 per year. A healthy investment for something that only I would want to read. For that reason I decided to keep the blog active.
I've been thinking and thinking about a theme for my blog. I've always jumped from subject to subject with no real direction or theme. So after lots of thought I've decided to chronicle the year I turn 60 and all the crazy stuff that comes with getting older.
I'll start by saying "how the hell am I about to be 60 years old?" No other birthday has bothered me before, but this one is different. Sixty seems like the dividing line between being able to convince yourself that you're not old yet and being elderly and near death.
I will say that my 50's were great and I expect my 60's to be even better.
So stay tuned...we'll see where this journey takes us.
I thought I'd turn my blog into a book. I've been blogging for over 10 years now and it's pretty much a journal of the highs and lows in life. The blog is too big to do one big book so I'd have to do a book for each year at about $65-$100 per year. A healthy investment for something that only I would want to read. For that reason I decided to keep the blog active.
I've been thinking and thinking about a theme for my blog. I've always jumped from subject to subject with no real direction or theme. So after lots of thought I've decided to chronicle the year I turn 60 and all the crazy stuff that comes with getting older.
I'll start by saying "how the hell am I about to be 60 years old?" No other birthday has bothered me before, but this one is different. Sixty seems like the dividing line between being able to convince yourself that you're not old yet and being elderly and near death.
I will say that my 50's were great and I expect my 60's to be even better.
So stay tuned...we'll see where this journey takes us.
Comments
(And actually, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)
P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...
Click this link to discover if this brief questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibilities