Senior PIcs

A couple weeks ago we got to accompany Mr. Beans to the shoot for his high school graduation pics.  (How is this possible, he's only a little kid...but that's a subject for another post.)


The photographer was absolutely amazing.


She took so much time with him making sure she captured his personality.


I got to sit by and hold the accessories while sipping on a glass of wine.  Yes, it has a straw and the photographer said that was to keep from messing up the makeup.
 

There were several changes of clothing and background.


Shiloh wanted a shot with his favorite Sabotan t-shirt (who???)


I loved this woman's artistic side and attention to detail.
 

Here's the best looking man ever!


Of course these two had to have a special grandson and pappy photo.  They have such a special bond.

Within a few days the CD with the photos were ready.  Here are just a few of my favorites.


The session included family shots and since we're Mr. Bean's peeps we got to be in the shot.


It's nice to have a shot of us with our favorite grandson.  We've had a lot of good times together over the years.  


So suave and debonair.


I love this one with his sword and medieval look.


This is my very favorite.  It portrays Mr. Beans like he is.  Cool, calm, and deep in thought.


I like this one too.  He looks so good in red.  I love how the photographer didn't harass him to show teeth in every shot.  I think these more serious ones really show his personality.  


Here's my two men.  They are so similar.  Love, love, love!


I guess now I'm going to have this photo that I have hanging on the wall.


He'll always be my cutie patootie!



Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Shiloh's senior pics have been wowing me since his mother started posting them on fb. They are amazing and show his personality well. I love how they included everybody else as well. A far cry from my senior pics where I wore the photographer's jacket during my 30 seconds at Del Norte.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!