The big 3-8
Today is the big 3-8 for my middle daughter, MKP. MKP and I do a lot of things together.
The craziest thing she ever talked me into was a half marathon two years ago. It was on her birthday so I was guilted into it when she told me all she wanted for her birthday was to run a half marathon with her mom. (Why doesn't dad ever get involved with these shenanigans?) We trained together for weeks and weeks--from long runs down the highway to miserable nights on a treadmill when it was too cold to train outside.
The craziest thing she ever talked me into was a half marathon two years ago. It was on her birthday so I was guilted into it when she told me all she wanted for her birthday was to run a half marathon with her mom. (Why doesn't dad ever get involved with these shenanigans?) We trained together for weeks and weeks--from long runs down the highway to miserable nights on a treadmill when it was too cold to train outside.
She's my Glam Glass business partner.
A fellow political activist and TR**P hater.
#senatormichaelbennetforpresident2020 (I'm just sayin')
She's always up for a hike or 5K (unless it's Sunday...that's her day of rest).
We even found a bear together!
We do a lot of silly stuff together...
And sometimes some not so fun stuff...
We always have a good time. She's a wonderful mother, daughter...
and a great friend!
Happy birthday Mary! I love you!
Comments