Silly Sophie!
Apparently my cat really missed me while I was in Arizona over the weekend.
Last night I needed to work on my current painting project and she found a new place to perch.
I'd make her get off, but she'd jump right back up there. It's kind of sweet, but at the same time she's not exactly a light-weight kitty plus we haven't had her claws trimmed recently so it's a little painful too.
All I know is that it's nice to be loved by furry critters. I think she likes my work too.
Last night I needed to work on my current painting project and she found a new place to perch.
I'd make her get off, but she'd jump right back up there. It's kind of sweet, but at the same time she's not exactly a light-weight kitty plus we haven't had her claws trimmed recently so it's a little painful too.
All I know is that it's nice to be loved by furry critters. I think she likes my work too.



Comments