Skywatch Friday: Angry Skies

 We had some very dramatic skies this week accompanied by some ferocious thunder and lightning.

 
As long as it's not snow, I'm good with it.
 

Do you enjoy watching the clouds as much as I do?


I think they're quite amazing especially out here on the high plains of Colorado where you can see for miles and miles.

 
My mom and oldest daughter (aka Precious) used to sit and watch the clouds and discuss which cloud they were going to sit on when they went to heaven.  I miss my mom so much!  I think she probably chose a happy, fluffy, white cloud and not these angry storm clouds.
 

Comments

Karen said…
Great shots. I enjoy a stormy looking sky.
Sylvia K said…
Wonderful, dramatic and stormy skies and great captures for the day!! Thank you for sharing the beauty and the drama!!! Hope you and your family have a great weekend!! Enjoy!!
s.c said…
Great collection of dramatic clouds. Well done. I like it.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Great shots Sis. I love the story about Mom.

I'm finally going to Idaho later today to see Dad.
fredamans said…
Dramatic but beautiful.
Beautiful skies! I really like your story about your loved ones riding a cloud to Heaven. Thanks for sharing that!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!