Movin' on up
It's that time of year again. Football season. The Family Fantasy Football League is still going after all these years.
Two years ago I won the family trophy.
This year I tried to quit. However, there has to be an even number of teams. Guess what? Only 9 teams at draft time so guess who gets to play for another year.
Fantasy football is an incredible amount of work. You have to make sure all your players are healthy and that they aren't on a bye. Then you have to put the right players in to get the maximum amount of points. I've had a couple really good weeks of over 100 points, but here's the standings.
Not looking good.
This week I'm playing Brian. Right now he has an unfilled spot on his team--his defense is on a bye. My best hope is that he's too busy in Korea to get his roster filled. (Fingers crossed)
The only good thing is that last week I was ninth, now I'm eighth. Oh yes, the other really good thing is that I got Peyton Manning as my QB. Next week Peyton and I are moving to seventh.
Go Colorado Rogues!
Go Broncos!
Two years ago I won the family trophy.
This year I tried to quit. However, there has to be an even number of teams. Guess what? Only 9 teams at draft time so guess who gets to play for another year.
Fantasy football is an incredible amount of work. You have to make sure all your players are healthy and that they aren't on a bye. Then you have to put the right players in to get the maximum amount of points. I've had a couple really good weeks of over 100 points, but here's the standings.
Not looking good.
This week I'm playing Brian. Right now he has an unfilled spot on his team--his defense is on a bye. My best hope is that he's too busy in Korea to get his roster filled. (Fingers crossed)
The only good thing is that last week I was ninth, now I'm eighth. Oh yes, the other really good thing is that I got Peyton Manning as my QB. Next week Peyton and I are moving to seventh.
Go Colorado Rogues!
Go Broncos!

Comments