Skywatch Friday: Wyoming Sky

When we were on vacation last month in the Teton/Yellowstone area we rented an ATV and headed to the high country on some very remote, deserted, unimproved roads.

 
I love to take shots of fence lines.
 
 
I love aspen trees.

 
I love the big blue Wyoming sky.

 
I love going on adventures where there are no other people.

 
I love wildflowers.

 
I love the Tetons more than any other place on earth!
 

Comments

Those ATVs really look like fun, and a great way to get remote!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Great pics Ellen. In Jackson Hole anything you can do to get away from the hordes is a good thing. It looks like you had fun. I love those type fences. I am not sure what they are called. Dad would know!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!