Skywatch Friday: Golden Prairie
The end of summer is always sad for me because it means winter is right around the corner. I really, really, really dislike cold, wind, and snow.
Oh well, it is what it is (until I move to Phoenix anyway).
One of the best things about August are the sunflowers. We live on the high plains of Eastern Colorado and our fields are filled with them.
Luckily I snapped this shot before the county came and mowed all of them down.
Stunning! I'm going to enjoy every last minute of summer possible.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Oh well, it is what it is (until I move to Phoenix anyway).
One of the best things about August are the sunflowers. We live on the high plains of Eastern Colorado and our fields are filled with them.
Luckily I snapped this shot before the county came and mowed all of them down.
Stunning! I'm going to enjoy every last minute of summer possible.
Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments