A day to remember

I found some pictures that I haven't shared yet.

Mr. Beans started high school this year and he joined JROTC.  On September 11th his school has a ceremony to honor the victims of 9/11 and specifically one of the flight attendants who was an alumni of his school.

All of us were working except for Pappy.  Pappy got permission to attend the ceremony as long as he promised not to do anything embarrassing.


Isn't he handsome in a uniform?

 
About to release the doves.


When I was in high school it was pretty uncool to be in ROTC.  Looks like things have changed.


We will never forget!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Good for Mr. Beans. I remember a lot of people did the JROTC program at Del Norte.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!