Home Sweet Home

We're home from a second weekend in a row away from home.  Lots of family time the last two weeks which was wonderful, but I'm tired.  Sleeping in a hotel, not eating right, and having far too many adult beverages takes it toll.

I'm ready to get back to work and boot camp.

Here's some highlights from our Albuquerque trip.  (I did a really poor job of taking photos on this trip so I apologize for not having pictures of everyone we spent time with.)

Enchiladas smothered in green chili at Gardunos with posole and pinto beans on the side.  Yummy!

Attending the Freedom Fourth fireworks with 50 thousand of my closest friends.  Mother nature provided the best light show of all.
 
Standing in this pizza line at the Freedom Fourth celebration so my favorite grandson wouldn't starve to death (see that pizza trailer way down there?).
 

Watching fireworks with some of my favorite people, but missing Jillian and Brian.
 


 
 Visiting Old Town.


 
 
 
 
Attempting to capture some "artsy" photos.  I kind of like this last one with Mr. Bean's arm, but would it be better if I photo shopped his arm out?
 
Spending time with my favorite nieces and nephews.
 
 

Trying to capture a picture of Dana without her tongue hanging out.
 
Attending Jeff and Mel's infamous 4th of July party.
 
Enjoying some jello shots at Jeff's infamous 4th of July party.  (Yes, I am kind of old for that.)
 
Planning a girl's weekend with my "bestie" sister-in-laws--Kim and Leslie.  We just can't decide where to go--Taos, Las Vegas????
 


It was a great few days hanging out with the family and my wonderful hubbie.  Thanks everyone for the wonderful hospitality and thanks to Jillian for hanging out with the critters so we could go down there.  It was great seeing Irv's parents, Leslie, JJ, Kim, Scott, Jeff, Mel, Brian, Heather, Chelsey, Ryan, Matt, Cody, Melissa, Max, Javian, Eric....I think that's it.  Sorry if I missed anyone.

It sure is good to be home.



Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Looks like a great time was had by all. The green chile enchiladas are kiling me. And please don't cut off Shiloh's arm!!!

And did he ever get some pizza??? Of course he did!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!