55!

Today is this man's birthday.  The big double-5's.  Eligible for the senior discount at some restaurants.  Woohoo!

 
This guy has been the love of my life for 36+ years.  He's the best man I know--he has made all my dreams come true and never wants anything for himself.  He's going to have a kind of disappointing birthday this year because he's working nights this week.  We won't be able to take him out to dinner for a few days, in fact I'll probably see him for about 15 minutes all day--he gets home from work right as I'm leaving for work.


I know the way to this man's heart is through his stomach.  He lovingly eats anything I cook for him, he makes me feel like I'm the best chef in the world.  For his birthday this year I made him a pan of lasagna.  I think this is going to make him super happy and I'm not even going to make any comments about the number of calories he's consuming if he decides to eat the whole thing by himself in one day.


When he's done with the lasagna he can eat his cake.  Lasagna and cake--hopefully this makes all Irv's dreams come true.

Happy Birthday, Darlin!  I hope you have a great day.  I love you!


Comments

Emily said…
Happy Birthday Irv!

Lasanga and chocolate cake...looks like a good day to me!
polcat24 said…
OMG!! The Lasagna is absolutely delicious!1 And the cake is so moist!! Hmmm Hmmmm good!!! She's toooo good to me.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
The old man is double nickels now. Congratulations Irv! You are the world's greatest BIL.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!