Mr. Beans Wrestles

I always knew there must be a sporting event that lasted longer than a horse show.  When Jillian was showing Doc we always had a lot of long days that usually started with a lot of frustration when the horse refused to load into the trailer.  Funny thing though, after 12 hours at a horse show he was always willing to get in the trailer to go home.

Anyway, Mr. Beans had his first wrestling match this past Saturday.  Now, I have to admit that I missed the first 6 hours of the match because I had a paper to finish up for the class I'm currently taking.  I did manage to make it to the gym in time to see Mr. Bean's final match.

Here's Mr. Beans ready for action.










Here he is on all fours.









Now the other kid is on all fours and Mr. Beans is on top. 

They seem to take turns doing this.  Why?  I don't know...this was my first ever wresting match and I know zero about the sport.

I do remember watching Rulon Gardner at the Olympics a few years ago, but that's the extent of my wrestling experience.



Get 'em Mr. Beans.









There is one thing I definitely like about wrestling--it's done in a nice warm gym rather than out in the freezing cold.

I have just one thing to say about Mr. Beans and wrestling--have you ever seen a cuter (I mean more handsome) wrestler?


Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Yes, he is kind of, mean looking. I don't get wresting either. Rulon did a different type, Greco Roman, I didn't get it either.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!