A sad day for Colorado
Unfathomable.
Sad.
Heartbreaking.
Shocking.
So much sorrow.
Hard to believe this has happened in Colorado again.
Irv and I are regular movie-goers. You can usually find us at the movies at least once per week, if not twice. I can't imagine what those people in that theatre went through. The movies are a place people go to get away from everything for a couple hours.
It's unlikely that Irv and I would ever be at a midnight premiere of a movie, but our kids are night owls so they've been to a few. On Wednesday we took Mr. Beans to see Brave and there were people camped out in front of the theatre already waiting for the new Batman movie. Just a fun thing to do.
My heart goes out to all the families affected by this senseless act.
Sad.
Heartbreaking.
Shocking.
So much sorrow.
Hard to believe this has happened in Colorado again.
Irv and I are regular movie-goers. You can usually find us at the movies at least once per week, if not twice. I can't imagine what those people in that theatre went through. The movies are a place people go to get away from everything for a couple hours.
It's unlikely that Irv and I would ever be at a midnight premiere of a movie, but our kids are night owls so they've been to a few. On Wednesday we took Mr. Beans to see Brave and there were people camped out in front of the theatre already waiting for the new Batman movie. Just a fun thing to do.
My heart goes out to all the families affected by this senseless act.

Comments