Missin' Mom
Eight years ago today I lost my mom.
I really miss her.
There's nobody who can make you feel as loved as your mother does. Even all these years later there are times when my first thought is "I have to tell mom".
I know she's dancing in heaven, but I still miss her. I should have had a few more years with her.
I can't believe it has been eight years.
People have always told me that I resemble my mom, especially now that I'm "older". I don't really see it though, I think I look more like my dad.
What do you think?
I really miss her.
There's nobody who can make you feel as loved as your mother does. Even all these years later there are times when my first thought is "I have to tell mom".
I know she's dancing in heaven, but I still miss her. I should have had a few more years with her.
I can't believe it has been eight years.
People have always told me that I resemble my mom, especially now that I'm "older". I don't really see it though, I think I look more like my dad.
What do you think?

Comments