Gone hog wild
One of these pigs is (was) named Rosie.
A co-worker and I went in together and bought Rosie from a 4-Her who raised Rosie from a tiny piglet. Rosie won third place in her class at the county fair.
Rosie weighed in at a whopping 275 lbs.
One-half of Rosie is in our freezer now.
If I think about it too much I may become a vegetarian. However, I choose not to think about it too much, instead I'll just think about how good those pork chops are going to be.
Thanks Rosie.
A co-worker and I went in together and bought Rosie from a 4-Her who raised Rosie from a tiny piglet. Rosie won third place in her class at the county fair.
Rosie weighed in at a whopping 275 lbs.
One-half of Rosie is in our freezer now.
If I think about it too much I may become a vegetarian. However, I choose not to think about it too much, instead I'll just think about how good those pork chops are going to be.
Thanks Rosie.

Comments
Rosie is in a better place now.