Safari!

DP and Adam and their friends just got back from a week in South Africa.  While there they visited Capetown then stayed at a lodge on an animal preserve and got to see all kinds of wildlife.  These are a few of their pictures.







We were invited to go with them, but decided against it.  Now I'm really regretting that decision.  For an animal lover like myself, seeing these animals in their native habitat would have been incredible.  I guess South Africa is now on my bucket list of places to visit.

More pictures of their trip are on Picasa and she has promised to update her blog soon.

FYI...if you're wondering when DP will be coming back to the states, she is going to be in Australia until May 2011.

.


Comments

Dana of Oz said…
I'll try to get a blog this week! I'm having writer's block. You definitely should go when you get some vacation time. Adam and I are talking about going to the Serengehti in a couple of years. We'll let you know when we plan it.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!