Christmas in the Desert

Last year we got to spend Christmas in the Phoenix area with our daughter and her family.  I love going there in the winter!  Winter in the Valley is the best!


An aperol spritz in a moose mug!


My grand cat, Mateo.


My granddaughter swinging over the fire or as I like to call it, roasting my granddaughter over the fire.


We successfully completed a difficult escape room, or I should say they successfully completed the room.  I was stumped most of the time.



Christmas Eve!


Lots of fun and games!


Delicious holiday meal!


My  other grand cat, Aussie.


My son-in-law whips up the best snacks!


We always have a family Christmas painting exhibition.  

Then it was time to head back to the frozen tundra--actually the high desert of Colorado hasn't been much of a frozen tundra this year.

Is it cold where you live?

 

 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Nothing like Christmas in the valley. Loved heading down there after Christmas when we were kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!