Tulsa Zoo

 It was a perfect day to visit the Tulsa Zoo.  A nice reprieve from winter even though it's still technically winter.  

Enjoy these pictures of a few of the residents.







I especially enjoyed their collection of unusual birds.



A flamboyance of flamingoes!


Adorable five day old calf!  It's a girl!



A very tired snow leopard.


Sleepy tiger.


Where do I get my own red panda?


This big guy was enjoying the sunny day!


Mamma tiger.


Not one, not two, not three...


...but four tiger cubs!



Very tired grizzly!


A rain forest guest.


My favorite of the day--a Fennec fox!


I had never seen one in person before so it was quite a treat.  It was hard to get a good shot because he was never still.  Adorabel!


So majestic!  I wonder if he is worried about what's happening in America too.

The Tulsa Zoo is a great place to visit.  Stop by if you're in the area.


Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I'm glad you visited our zoo. It's not that big but we are proud of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!