Unimaginable

 Suicide is a horrible thing.  I'm really glad to see September come to an end.  I lost a co-worker early in the month and a beautiful young friend on September16th.


I spent a lot of time with these 4-Her's back in the day.


To this day I still consider them as my own kids even though they're all in their 30s now.


Ashley was a shining star.


These youngsters were National and World Champions in horse judging and hippology.


We traveled the country to various contests--Texas, Ohio, Kansas, Arizona, and Colorado.


Jillian and Ashley were partners in crime.  Jillian has been devastated by this loss.  Please send positive energy her way.


You never know what someone is going through.  Hug those close to you and check in with others that you think might be going through some tough times.


Ashley went on to attend the University of Denver, Baylor and Columbia and was one of the most educated people I've ever known.  She got her Masters and Ph.D in the Classics while raising two young sons.

I'm leaving Yellowstone early to attend her memorial on Saturday.  If she'd only known how much she meant to so many people.  Rest in peace dear Ashley and thank you for the impact you made on my life.




Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
What a terrible loss. So sorry for you, Jillian, and her family.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!