Back in business

 Finally!  My She Shed aka art studio is back up and running.


It was toppled over during the summer and required some repairs.


The repairs are finished and I moved back in.


It feels so good to have a space of my own again (especially now that Irv is retired).  My little space heater gets the place warm and comfy in a short time.


Most of my inspirations prints from Monet and Van Gogh survived and are back on the walls.


Starry Night is my all time favorite.  Someday I'll get to MOMA to see it in person.


This week I finished not one, but two paintings.  The horse on the left is Sunflower Supreme, a gift for my friend who had to put the horse down last month.  The painting on the right is "An Afternoon on the Madison".  The Madison is my favorite river in Yellowstone and on a sunny September afternoon I hauled my painting stuff down to the riverbank and started the painting.  I think it might be one of my favorite pieces.

Have a good week.



Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Awesome!! It looks like a great place to work, just don't let Irv lock you in.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!