Skywatch Friday: A new day
A beautiful sunrise from my back deck this morning. This is the kind of view you get when you live out in the middle of nowhere.
My raised vegetable beds in the foreground can't wait for winter to be over. Although the Colorado mountains have received snowfall way above average, out here on the high plains it remains fairly dry. I know we need more snow for our pastures to be green and healthy, but I sure like it when there isn't any snow.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
My raised vegetable beds in the foreground can't wait for winter to be over. Although the Colorado mountains have received snowfall way above average, out here on the high plains it remains fairly dry. I know we need more snow for our pastures to be green and healthy, but I sure like it when there isn't any snow.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments
Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful weekend ~ ^_^
Terribly dry here. High winds has everybody fretting about fire danger.