Day Two - Taggart Lake
Another great day in the Teton National Park on Sunday.
Taggart Lake...a 3.5 mile loop.
Stunning views as can only be expected here.
We initially thought we might have to turn back because of some ominous looking clouds. As you can see, the storm passed by quickly so we carried on.
This was the gift waiting for us about midway through the loop. Stunning, quiet, serene, only a handful of other people.
After a few minutes of admiring God's handiwork we continued on the loop. Please note the above picture...clipped on Irv's shoulder is the bear spray. We remembered it this time. After the hike we stopped by the Moose Visitor Center and I sat in on a ranger talk about the proper use of bear spray. It's information that I hope I never have to put to use.
We came upon another small lake.
Beautifully maintained trail.
A view from the top of the hill.
Beautiful meadow.
Another great hike!
Afterwards we got cleaned up and went out for a delicious dinner at the Cowboy Bar Steakhouse. We had always wanted to go there and we finally made it. Irv had the pork tenderloin.
I had the Bear Lake Beef 10 oz. flatiron steak. It was delicious!
Comments