Skywatch Friday: Christmas lights galore!

In celebration of my Christmas vacation that started 4.5 hours ago, we went to the little town of Falcon, Colorado tonight and looked at some Christmas lights that are quite infamous around here.

This week's skywatch is the night sky lit up with thousands of little Christmas lights.




I'm not quite sure what it must be like to live in this neighborhood.  It must take a lot of planning and work to get these displays together.


Vacation for the next 10 days!  Woohoo!  Enjoy this Christmas edition of Skywatch Friday!

Comments

Thanks for sharing these lovely sights. Wishing you a happy Christmas
Jutta.K. said…
A very nice contribution, i like it
Wonderful atmosphere I'm very impressed about it.
I came visit from Skywatch Friday.
That it my contribution:Winter-Sky
Greetings from Germany
Jutta
Cathy Kennedy said…
Ellen, looks like y'all are going to have a white Christmas. We may see a few flurries here in Knoxville, Tennessee tonight, but no accumulation is expected. Next week our forecast is spring-like temps. I'd rather have the cold around Christmas to set the mood of the holiday, but that just doesn't happen often here. Oh well, may you and yours have a joyful Christmas and a blessed new year!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!