Skywatch Friday: It's a bird!
Where has this week gone? Work, work, work. That's all I seem to do these days. A couple 11 hour days this week, but I'm not complaining. I thrilled to have the challenge of my new position. However, I need to learn to be more like my brother, Yogi, who makes a point of getting outside during lunch each day and manages to get some great shots for his blog--Yogi's Den (check it out).
I haven't been outside during daylight hours this week so my Skywatch Friday picture is a different sort of image.
I started a new painting last week and it has a sky so here's a glimpse of it through my fish eye lens.
I haven't been outside during daylight hours this week so my Skywatch Friday picture is a different sort of image.
I started a new painting last week and it has a sky so here's a glimpse of it through my fish eye lens.
Here it is in its beginning state last Saturday.
It's got a long ways to go so stay tuned.
Comments