Wrestle Mania
For his birthday last week we bought him tickets to The Road to Wrestle Mania.
I never thought my name would ever be associated with a wrestling event. I'm not a fan, I've never even watched more than 11.2 seconds of wrestling. However, as a grandparent you do things you wouldn't normally do.
When we arrived at the arena Mr. Beans said he was so excited that his legs were shaking.
So here we all are with our fabulous ringside seats. We had really great seats--right on the alleyway where the wrestlers aka fighters, actors, scantily-clad men, entertainers entered the ring.
Did you know there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in wrestling. I didn't. Mr. Beans said that if we didn't know who to go for, just follow the crowd. Such good advice.
Mr. Beans was in heaven. He got so many hand slaps and even a head hug grom Alex Riley who stopped and singled Mr. Beans out for a special "man hug". Mr. Beans says he's never washing his head again.
Below are a few shots from the evening. Sorry I can't tell you who each of these guys are. All I can say is that these guys were especially good to the kids and that makes me happy.
All I know is that this little guy had a sparkle in his eyes all evening. Thanks to all the wrestlers for slapping his hand as they walked by and a special thank you to Mr. Riley for making my grandson feel "special".
Comments