Workin' over the weekend

Gosh, am I glad that weekend is over!  My goal was to get two weeks of homework done for my class so that I would not have to worry about it while we are on the Grandson Mystery Trip later this week.

I did it--two research papers.  One on High Availability and Disaster Recovery and the other on Database Security.  Pretty exciting stuff especially when you have senioritis really bad.  Only five more weeks of class until I finish!

I did do one thing fun yesterday...rode the horse.  My dismount was a little sketchy though when my belt got stuck on a carabiner that was hooked to a ring on the back of the saddle.  I envisioned myself being dragged through the pasture to my death, but luckily Jillian was able to get me loose before the horse freaked out (not that he would freak out).  Thanks Doc for being such a good horse.

I had a really nice birthday.  Thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts and wishes.

Irv got me this beautiful chocolate cake with raspberry filling--so much for the clean eating this week.  Luckily it's almost gone so I can get back on track.
















My loot was really good and included an annual pass to the zoo, kitchenaide accessories, a food dehydrator, jewelry and a purse.  What could be better?





















Then there is my silly husband who dared me to post this picture.  People, you must remember that if you let a blogger take your picture, there's a good chance it will end up on the blog.


Four more days until vacation!  I don't know if I can wait that long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!