Cody update

Cody had his surgery late yesterday afternoon and they discharged him at 6:30. He was so pathetic. He couldn't even walk in a straight line and I had to lift him into the car. Getting him out of the car by myself was a whole other story.

Both Cody and I cried all the way home.

How could I subject my baby to this? His incision is about four inches long and I can tell it hurts.

He had a restful night thanks to pain pills, but I on the other hand didn't sleep a wink. I was worried about him.

Apparently I wasn't the only person worried about him. Mr. Beans called first thing this morning to check on him. What a sweet boy!

So maybe it wasn't so smart having this surgery done right before we leave for Alaska. I hope Jillian and Brian will help nurse him back to health.

The things we do for our critters.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Poor puppy,

That Mr. Beans is a good kid, and so his his grandmother.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!