Skywatch Friday: A Dreary Day

It's been a cold and snowy January and February.  We had a few days of the False Spring, but then winter decided to make another appearance.


It is beautiful and I'm lucky to be retired so that I can just stay home, but I'm ready for spring!


In Colorado we have more than four seasons:

WINTER:  December through January

FALSE SPRING:  Beginning to mid-February

SECOND WINTER:  Late February through early March

MUD SEASON:  All of April

ACTUAL SPRING:  May through early June

SUMMER:  Mid June to late July

FALSE FALL:  Beginning to mid August

SECOND SUMMER:  Late August to early September

ACTUAL FALL:  Mid September to mid October

EARLY WINTER:  Late October through November


Linking with Skywatch Friday!


Comments

LOL at all your seasons! I really like the photo.
Photo Cache said…
Very nice shot!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Worth a Thousand Words

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!