Skywatch Friday: Views from our place

I'm kind of a hermit in the winter so I don't get out to take too many shots when it's cold.  Over the past few weeks, however, I've snapped a few shots from around our property.


The sunrise in the east.


The clouds rolling over the mountains right before a storm rolled in.


The sunset in the west over Pikes Peak.


The skies to the south when another storm was blowing in.


My two little neighbors.


The lone tree in the pasture.  The high desert of  Eastern Colorado has it's own special beauty.


Comments

I agree about your high desert having it's own special beauty. Wonderful shots and great sky colors!!
Rajlakshmi said…
Love the landscape around your place. Beautiful 😊
Jutta.K. said…
What a lonely landscape.
A very special atmosphere in these pictures, so different skies!
This is my Contribution


Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Those are some great shots, especially the last one. You have such a huge sky there.
KB said…
Stunning colours

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!