My last good haircut
So yesterday I had to say goodbye to my hair stylist. Her husband accepted a job in Michigan and she is moving there with their little girl. She's also expecting a baby boy in a couple months. I'm so glad the family is going to be together again, but what about my hair?
Now, you may not think this is a big deal, but to me it's devastating. I have a friend who has always said that he thought women have a relationship with their hair.
He is right.
When you find a hair stylist who gives you great hair, it's hard to let them go.
She gave me the name of a new stylist and she said I could send her a message on Facebook if that one doesnt' work out and I need to try someone else.
Maybe I can just fly to Michigan every eight weeks.
Do you think Irv will go for that?
Now, you may not think this is a big deal, but to me it's devastating. I have a friend who has always said that he thought women have a relationship with their hair.
He is right.
When you find a hair stylist who gives you great hair, it's hard to let them go.
She gave me the name of a new stylist and she said I could send her a message on Facebook if that one doesnt' work out and I need to try someone else.
Maybe I can just fly to Michigan every eight weeks.
Do you think Irv will go for that?

Comments
I can almost relate....Tony's cousin has been cutting my hair for over 25 years. She is having some back and neck problems and has already cut back her hours. I keep asking her what am I going to do when she retires? Like it's her problem! Hope you like the new person! Glad your surgery went well!