Delicious!
Recently we ventured to Idaho to attend the Maloney Family Reunion. It's always great fun to see my cousins.
My cousin, MW, and her husband, DW, own a very unique business, The Prepared Pantry. They sell baking mixes such as cookes, muffins, pancakes, bread machine, scones, etc. that they have created themselves. They are unlike anything you could ever find at a grocery store. I've bought things from them online before, but on this visit I got to visit their store. I could have spent hours there and since we drove this year we had the car so I was able to purchase quite a few items.
The day after we got home I made these cinnamon chip muffins for breakfast. They were wonderful!
Here you can see some of the other mixes I purchased.
I highly recommend that you check out their website (http://www.preparedpantry.com/index.html). You'll love their products. You can also sign up to receive emails with special deals and recipes. It's awesome!
My cousin, MW, and her husband, DW, own a very unique business, The Prepared Pantry. They sell baking mixes such as cookes, muffins, pancakes, bread machine, scones, etc. that they have created themselves. They are unlike anything you could ever find at a grocery store. I've bought things from them online before, but on this visit I got to visit their store. I could have spent hours there and since we drove this year we had the car so I was able to purchase quite a few items.
The day after we got home I made these cinnamon chip muffins for breakfast. They were wonderful!
Here you can see some of the other mixes I purchased.
I highly recommend that you check out their website (http://www.preparedpantry.com/index.html). You'll love their products. You can also sign up to receive emails with special deals and recipes. It's awesome!
Comments