Skywatch Friday: Cat's Peak
We had to go into isolation this week. We're living in a 35' fifth wheel for a few months while we winter in Arizona. What to do when you need to isolate for 10 days, but still need some exercise?
We decided to hit a trail at Usery Mountain Regional Park in Maricopa County.
Every time I visit the desert I grow more in love with it!
Cat's Peak was our chosen destination.
The rocky terrain mixed with saguaros is magical.
I believe that's Usery Mountain in the distance. Amazing how it dominates the landscape.
We're both doing great and are enjoying some much needed sunshine and fresh air while not encountering another human being. Three miles can really lift one's spirits.
Comments
Worth a Thousand Words
Glad to see that Irv has recovered from the Chief's debacle. I am just now over the Cowboys debacle.