Geocaching with the guys

In preparation for our upcoming vacation I downloaded all the pictures off my camera so the SD card would be empty.  I came across pictures from our last trip--remember the one that ended with an appendectomy?

Anyway, this was my weekend in South Dakota hanging out with the guys--my dad, brothers, and Irv.  It also involved some geocaching.  Below are some geocaching shots.  I mostly just watched--they take it very seriously.

Maybe it's under here
 
I think it's over there
 
Let me just reach under here
 
Now what?
 
It's here somewhere
 
Let me look a little closer
 
 
I hope this isn't poison ivy!

Help!  I'm falling.

It's got to be here!

Let's resync our GPS's
 
Maybe it's up there

Go ahead Irv, reach in.
 
It's up there somewhere!
 
This is what I think about while they're on a geocache hunt:
 
Wow...that's a really big tree.
 
Pretty flower.
 
I love my pedicure!
 
That's one nasty tree!
 
 
I'm so glad I get to hang out with my dad.  I wish he'd smile.
 
 
 
I wonder if they have snakes in South Dakota.

 
This is going to be a great shot.

I wonder if anyone has ever fallen in.
 
So this is what green looks like.
 
How much does a big round bale cost in South Dakota?
 
 
I think we left empty handed from this particular hunt, but it was sure fun!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I wondered what you were doing. I think you found the caches right off and put them in your purse just for your own amusement.

I had a great time. It looks like I need to go on a diet!!!!
Janice said…
LOL! That is so like geocaching with my husband. Lots to enjoy while he chases the elusive cache! Like your manicure, too!
Sweetie said…
This was a hoot! You captured your brother perfectly. Great post.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!